Faster Than Handsewing

Back to the library, with occasional bouts of sewing on the side...

Thursday, August 26

The Rules

1. No cutting after 10pm
2. No machining after 12pm
3. When you stop handsewing depends what time the next day you need to wear what you are making.

These are the rules, these are good rules. The few times I have broken them I've ended up stuffing up what I was working on, so I can say that with confidence.

One chemise finished, french hood waiting on the purchase of more black thread, and the banner I've been "voluntold" (like volunteered but without the choice part) to finish has some decorative cord attached. One free night until this all has to be ready - let's see how the rules go.

Link for the day is spiral lacing - it's good to know how to be tied up properly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home